What's new in ConnTrace 2.0
New in ConnTrace 2.0 is the Netlist view. This view shows all signals defined in a netlist in a tabular manner, with the connected pins, for one board or multiple boards. You can add any number of components to the view to easily see how they connect to each other. When present in the PCB netlist file ConnTrace will show pin labels, like DDR3_A1 instead of just the pin number (AE3). Check boxes in the header in combination with sorting and name filtering allow you to concentrate on areas of interest.
Comment can be added to each signal.
Extended FPGA information
FPGA constraint files can now also be used as a data source. FPGA bank number, signal direction and IO type are shown in additional columns
Individual board properties
PCB netlist patterns (properties like how to recognize resistors and capacitors), the pin count threshold and header color can be set specified for each board in the system. The PCB Tool options are present when appropriate for the used netlist format.
- Components with a pin count exceeding the threshold are shown on the PCB view
- A descriptive label can be attached to every component.
- Voltage value of a power net can be manually specified.
- Header color in the tables for each board
- Tooltip text can be copied to the clipboard
- CSV file netlist parser
- A new configuration files dialog.
Try ConnTrace 2.0 now:
ConnTrace 2.0 can be evaluated by qualified designers now. Please contact HDL Works how to download ConnTrace 2.0 and get an evaluation license.